Monday, June 09, 2008

Absence

I started this blog as a way to get my thoughts down. Writing my story was a release of all the things that happened over my infertility/pregnancy/divorce. This blog was by far the best thing I did to heal myself. (not to mention the cheapest!)

What I found afterward (after the most painful parts of the story were written that is), is that my blog became someplace where I had stashed all the bad things. Little by little, I backed off because it hurt. It's like all my therapy sessions rolled up into one staring at me each time I log in. And I don't regret for a single second that I've put it out there for the world to see, but at the same time, I want to live my life just as Stella. Not the diabetic infertile jobless divorcee who has a sperm donor baby and lives with her parents.

Sometimes I need a break from that person.

I know I needn't give an explanation, but for my own peace, I feel better knowing I've given a reason to why I've avoided posting.

Thanks for sticking around. Stay tuned - there will be another update soon.

No comments: