Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's getting old

Unbelievably, I am sick again. I hadn't realized it until my Dad pointed it out today, but I've been coughing on and off (more on really) since early December. I went back to the doctor today who wants me to see an ear, nose, throat doctor.

So even though I've been feeling emotionally better, physically all this coughing is wearing me out. Ugh. At least now I've identified the pattern.

I've got lots to write about Nemo and other things. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon so I can write about everything in the detail it deserves.

1 comment:

x said...

If misery loves company, I can tell you that I know a ton of people who have been the same way this winter - sick for months and can't seem to shake it. I don't know if pregnancy is protecting me but I've been lucky enough to stay away from that nasty bug. Hope your feeling better soon.