Thursday, May 18, 2006

Waiting for locusts and famine

Do you ever have one of those years (decades) where things just keep coming at you? Where you can't find peace easily?

Our basement flooded this week. I don't believe that there will be any long term consequences, but it's sent the house into a tailspin.

I've gotten a few e-mails from Nemo this week that have angered and annoyed me. The guy is just such a jerk. For someone who was out of our lives now seems to want the moon. I'm not sure how to handle it and it's causing me anxiety. Why couldn't he be one of those guys who gets you pregnant (with a donor) and then just leaves? Why does Nemo fight for a baby that's not is, (and never treated him like he was)? Legal custody sucks.

In the past week, I've also gotten two late night phone calls from a private number. Very suspicious. If it happens again, I'm calling the police. It has Elvira's fingerprints all over it.

Anyway, this post has no cohesive thoughts. Just stuff I wanted to get off my chest. I've felt better since starting the blog and releasing my feelings to the universe (or just anyone with an internet connection). A big thanks to everyone who's left comments and been supportive. I've really needed to hear stuff like that. Thank you.

More stories later when I'm in a better mood.

No comments: