Saturday, June 24, 2006

So you think you can dance?

I had a had time falling asleep last night. In addition to diabetes, I suffer from IBS, and I never know when I'm going to be stricken with the childbirth-like contractions.

So last night, I was awake with excrutiating stomach trouble, watching late night tv. Thankfully I love watching old re-runs and there's a lot of choices after midnight.

What I hate are the ads. They must be dirt cheap at that time of night. Either that, or there must be a big market that's awake who wants to meet someone for $4.95 a minute.

One of the commercials caught my eye. I had no idea that str*ip clubs even advertised, but there it was: the place where Elvira dances. They have a website! They hold bachelor parties! Everything the slimy single man would want. The commercial ran four times during one program.

I was curious enough that I checked out their website. It was a one page deal with one sleazy picture and their phone number.

And oh yeah, they're hiring!

No comments: