Friday, July 07, 2006

Lack of motivation

I should be writing something interesting today, but I feel like I have nothing of interest to say. I'm having one of those days where I can't think about too much, I just can't go to anywhere deep in my mind. Some days I'm feeling stronger than others. Today, I'm tired and feeling unmotivated.

Nemo's back from his vacation and I'm taking Lucian over there tonight. Ugh. I'm dreading it. It's been a wonderful vacation for me too, so I can't complain too much. I still hate dropping my sweet child off to someone who couldn't even bother to shower, change his clothes, or stop smelling like an ashtray. Oops, I'm complaining.

My therapist thinks I'm stuck. That I'm not moving forward with my own life. Basically, I think she was just trying to tell me nicely that I need to get off my butt and find a job, or figure out what I should do with the rest of my life. I'm just not ready to conquer that right now. Instead, I'm writing her a list of my worries, things that are preventing me from doing the getting on with my life. Maybe if I could articulate why I'm worried/afraid/lazy, it would help me to get moving.

Maybe I just need a nap.

No comments: