Monday, August 14, 2006

Busy week

This is going to be a very busy week for me. So if I don't post at all, it's because I just don't have the time.

My brother is getting married this weekend, out of town. I'm freaking out right now how to incorporate all of Lucian's stuff and schedule into their busy (child-free) itinerary. I haven't taken Lucian farther than a short day trip, so it will be interesting.

My Mom's birthday is this week and we're trying to fit in some time to celebrate that also.

My Dad is on vacation, which means that things are getting done around here. He keeps himself so busy that I feel guilty for relaxing. That will have to wait until next week when he goes back to work.

I'm also trying something new with Nemo this week. On one of his nights, we are going to meet at the zoo because they stay open late and have concerts. It was something I had wanted to do, and he seemed pretty excited about it too. Arista and her family are going to go, so that should cut the tension a little.

I'm hoping to be able to blog this week. I enjoy getting my feelings out there so much that I'm going to try hard to fit it in. But just in case I can't find time - see you next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello stella, i am a lurker... just want to tell you that i enjoy your blog. even if you don't have comments every day... we're listening :)

you are a great mom.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a fun week planned! I'm sure Lucian will have fun at the zoo. Here in Oregon, we have concerts at the Zoo too. I've never been but I hear good things about them. Hope you have fun!